this is very easy, and so delicious.
- 8 oz linguine pasta
- 3 cups frozen Armour original meatballs
- 2 oz. sliced Hormel original pepperoni, halved
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. tomato trinity. directions for this are: chop 1 green pepper, 1 tomato, 1/2 red onion. put in a bowl and cover to let flavors meld together.
- 1 14/5 oz can hunt's basil, garlic & oregano diced tomatoes, drained.
- 1 1/2 cups Classico traditional tomato & Basil pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups sargento artisan mozzarella & Provolone shredded cheese.
Bring water to a boil for pasta. Place meatballs in microwave-safe dish; cook for about 2 minutes or until thawed.. halve pepperoni slices. cook pasta following package instructions.
Preheat large saute pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. place oil in pan, add meatballs, cook 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are 160 degree's. stir in tomato trinity and pepperoni. cook 1-2 minutes or until vegetables soften.
Stir in tomatoes and pasta sauce; cook until hot. stir in pasta until evenly coated. remove pan from heat'top with cheese and cover until cheese melts.