Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin Sweet Balsamic Glazed Pork (Slow Cooker)
- 2 to 3 pounds boneless pork loin or pork sirloin roast, trimmed of large fat pockets
- 1 teaspoon ground sage or poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced or crushed
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, light or dark
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
In a small bowl, combine the sage, salt, pepper and garlic. Rub the spices all over the roast.
Place the pork roast in the slow cooker and add the 1/2 cup water. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Near the end of cooking time, whisk together all the ingredients for the glaze in a small saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the glaze thickens, 2-3 minutes. Season to taste with a pinch of salt and pepper, if needed/desired. Keep warm until ready to use.
Remove the pork from the slow cooker and shred the meat into pieces and place on a platter or plate. Drizzle the glaze over the pork and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (705 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed... 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Pork Loin - Crock Pot 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Brown Sugar & Balsamic Glazed Pork... 4.5/5 (62 Votes)