- 1/2 C. light Corn Syrup
- 1 C. Sugar
- 1 C. Candy Canes (crushed)
- 1 t. Butter
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 1 t. Baking Soda
1. in a medium saucepan, combine Corn Syrup and Sugar. Stir well until blended. Cook until color is light brown.
2. Add Butter and Vanilla and blend well. Stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Add Baking Soda and stir lightly until foamy.
3. Quickly pour onto lightly greased cookie sheet (you can use Pan or Shortening).
4. Sprinkle crushed Candy Canes over brittle while warm and press lightly onto surface; pushing candy into the brittle.
Cool. Brake into pieces.