Pineapple Bars with Coconut Drizzle
Delicious pineapple bars with coconut drizzle are sure to strike your fancy! This will be one of your favorite bar cookies!
- CRUST AND TOPPING:
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 1/2 sticks cold butter cubed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- pinch salt
- 1 16 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- COCONUT DRIZZLE:
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from laughingspatula.com
Spray 9×13-inch glass baking dish with non stick spray.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add flour, sugar, salt and cubed butter to mixing bowl, beat until combined and crumbly.
Take 1 cup of the topping mixture and set aside.
Take remaining mixture and firmly press into your baking dish, covering the bottom. Bake 15 minutes.
While crust is baking, whisk eggs in a large bowl.
Add sugar, sour cream, flour and salt.
Gently fold in pineapple
When crust is ready, remove from oven and add filling. Gently spooning over the top of the crust.
Sprinkle with remaining crust mixture you had set aside.
Bake 1 hour or until top is lightly browned.
Cool for 15 minutes.
Using a fork, drizzle glaze mixture over bars.
You'll also love
- No Bake Cream Cheese & Coconut... 4.1/5 (107 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Fluff Cake 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Birthday Cake Banana Bread 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad with Ham, Peas and... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Santa Hats 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Cashew Cream... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies Recipe 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE COBBLER 4.3/5 (17 Votes)