One-Pot Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles
Comfort food at it's best! This easy one pot wonder dish features creamy Swedish meatballs with noodles. Enjoy!
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (32-ounce) carton Progresso™ chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups medium egg noodles (from 16-ounce bag)
Preparation time 50mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In large bowl, mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, 1 teaspoon of the salt, the pepper and allspice until well combined. Add milk, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Shape mixture into 12 (2-inch) meatballs.
In 5-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add meatballs; cook 8 to 11 minutes, gently turning occasionally, just until browned on all sides.
Add broth, whipping cream and remaining 1 teaspoon salt; heat to boiling. Stir in noodles; return to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 15 to 18 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center (165°F), pasta is cooked and sauce is thickened. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons parsley.
You'll also love
- 1-Hour Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Coddled Eggs 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Taco Salad To Go In A Jar 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemony Chicken and Orzo Soup 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cuban Sliders 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Yogurt-Curry Marinated Chicken... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Tuna Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chow Mein Noodle Easter Nests 4.4/5 (18 Votes)