Creamy Sausage Zucchini Noodles Recipe
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 Paleo sausages
- 100 ml coconut milk( from the top of the can)
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- half a cup sliced spring onion leaves or shallots leaves
- pinch of turmeric
- half a teaspoon dried basil
- 1 or 2 tablespoons cooking oil of choice
- Black pepper for seasoning or other herbs of your choice
- Salt to taste
Prepare to cook by slicing the sausages, spiralizing the zucchini and slicing the spring onion leaves
In a pan at medium heat, start by frying the sausages in a tablespoon of cooking oil until they start to go golden brown. This should take about 8 to 10 minutes.
Add the spring onions and cook for a further minute, then add the basil, salt and turmeric.
Add the lemon juice and stir then add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
Once it starts to simmer take the sausages off and set them aside, then add the spinach and zucchini noodles, mix them up in the sauce and leave to cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
Take care not to cook for longer as the spinach and zucchini will start to release water the longer you cook them making your sauce watery and vegetables over cooked.
Once the zucchini noodles are done serve and top with your sausages.
Season with black pepper or other seasoning of your choice.
You'll also love
- Chicken Noodle Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Beef and Veggie Ramen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lentil and Sausage Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spaghetti squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Brown Rice... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Yellow Squash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Chips 0/5 (0 Votes)