Herby Pea and Lemon Pasta Salad
- 6 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 1/2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Adapted from cookinglight.com
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Add peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
Combine parsley and next 7 ingredients (through pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken; toss to coat. Add pasta mixture; toss. Sprinkle evenly with almonds.