- 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- 1 1/2 tbsps of garlic powder.
- 3 tbsps of dried basil.
- 1 1/2 tbsps of dried parsley flakes.
- 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- 1/4 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- 1 tsp of dried minced garlic.
Adapted from 77easyrecipes.com
In a blender, mix together the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley and pepper. Add in the hot pepper sauce and garlic and blend on high for about 30 seconds until well combined.
Choose any meat you like and pour the marinade over it.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for about 8 hours.
Cook the meat as you like and enjoy!