- 1 Box of Betty Crocker "Wild Blueberry" muffin mix
- 29 oz. can of Peach Slices
- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crumb Mixture <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
- 1 C. Sugar
- 2/3 C. Flour
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- 1 stick of Butter (DO NOT USE WHIPPED OLEO MARGARINE)
1. Prepare the muffin mix according to the directions on the box. Including to drain and rinse the Blueberries. Add the Blueberries last and set aside.
2. Open the Peaches and drain the juice (see below). *********
3. Spray a 9x13x2 glass baking dish with Cooking Spray.
4. Combine Sugar, Flour, Cinnamon and Butter in a bowl and blend with a fork until crumbly. Place in the bottom of the baking dish.
5. Arrange Peach Slices on the crumbles. Now, pour the muffin mixture on top of Peaches to top off the dish.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the Dish comes out clean.
********** You can use the Juice from the Peaches as part of the water called for in making Jello. Or, put the Peach Juice in 7up for a tasty Peach Drink.********
You'll also love
- BRAIDED APPLE WALNUT STRUDEL 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup (South Beach Diet... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Dumplings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pleasantly Plastered Peach... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Eggrolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White Peach Sangria with Cava... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Pudding Jello Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins- Passover 5/5 (2 Votes)