Kitchen Sink Brownies
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Brownie Mix Fudge
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup potato chips, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup mini pretzel twists
- 8 peanut butter cups, chopped
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, 1/2 cup softened butter and water. Stir until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake for 50-52 minutes, or until the center springs back when touched lightly. Remove and cool completely.
In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips and 6 tablespoons butter together until melted. Stir until smooth. Spread on cooled brownies.
Top with Oreo cookies, potato chips, pretzel twists and peanut butter cups.
Place in fridge until chocolate topping sets. Slice into 9 pieces with a sharp knife. Serve and enjoy.