Chicken With Black Bean Sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound boned skinned chicken breasts cut 1/2" strips
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons purchased oriental black bean sauce
- Steamed rice for serving
Combine teriyaki sauce and garlic in medium bowl. Add chicken and season generously with pepper. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat oil in wok or heavy large skillet over high heat. Add bell pepper and onion and cook until onion is almost tender, stirring constantly, about 4 minutes.
Add chicken with marinade and black bean sauce. Stir until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Serve over steamed rice.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Goat... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheese Ravioli With Old-Fashioned... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage-Caraway Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Brussels Sprouts, Pearl... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean Dip With Chips And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp With Snow Peas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poblano Chilies With Black Beans... 0/5 (0 Votes)