Lemon Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Parmesan gives these lemon roasted potatoes a nice crispy crunchy exterior to contrast the softer interior. This recipe is a great way to spice up boring potatoes!
- 1 1/2 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red-skinned potatoes, halved
- Kosher salt
- 4 cups cubed day-old sourdough bread (crusts removed)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest, plus wedges for serving
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (about 1 ounce)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Put the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water by 1-inch; season with salt. Bring to a boil and cook over medium-high heat until just tender, about 7 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, pulse the bread in a food processor to make coarse crumbs; combine with the olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and toss.
Arrange the potatoes cut-side down on a baking sheet. Roast until golden and tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley and parmesan; continue roasting until golden brown, about 5 more minutes. Transfer to a serving dish, season with salt and serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Best Ever Tuna Salad Sandwich... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Lyonnaise Potatoes 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Beer Bread 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Martini 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Curd Sandwich Cookies 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked German Potato Salad 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Soft Apple Spice Cookies 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lemon Dump Chicken 4.2/5 (9 Votes)