- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup crushed gluten free cracker crumbs or toasted bread
- 2 TBSP milk
- 2 TBSP ketchup
- 1 TBSP regular or Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp mustard, or Dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP packed brown sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
1. Heat oven to 350*F. In a large bowl, combine all meatloaf ingredients. Spread mixture in ungreased 8x4 or 9x5 loaf pan.
2. In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients. Spread over meatloaf.
3. Bake uncovered 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until thermometer inserted center of loaf read 160*F. Drain. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.