Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie
You only need 5 to 10 minutes of prep work to make this sophisticated Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie. Serve warm topped with pecan mixture and crackers or baguette on the side.
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel brie cheese, rind trimmed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- MAPLE HONEY DRIZZLE:
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- Zest 1 orange
- 1/2 cup Fisher Nuts pecan halves, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place brie on a rimmed baking sheet or a 5-inch cast iron skillet; sprinkle with brown sugar. Place into oven and bake until softened, about 12 to 15 minutes; let cool 5 minutes.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange zest. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until foamy, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in pecans and cranberries.
Serve brie warm topped with pecan mixture; serve with crackers or baguette.
You'll also love
- Supreme Pizza Dip 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple Cider & Cranberry Sangria 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Ginger Limeade 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Summer Rolls with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Skillet Huevos 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pomegranate Cranberry Sauce with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Gouda, Pancetta, & Onion Fondue... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)