Crockpot Swedish Meatballs
- 10.75 ounces canned cream of mushroom soup
- 14.5 ounces beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons A1 Sauce
- 28 ounces frozen meatballs
- 1 cup sour cream
1. In a bowl, mix the mushroom soup and beef broth.
2. Add remaining seasonings, and mix well.
3. Add meatballs to crock-pt and cover with liquid mixture.
4. Cook on HIGH for 3.5 hours.
5. Add in 1 cup sour cream and mix well.
6. Cook an additional 30 minutes on HIGH.