5-Ingredient Spinach Dip Quiche
With only 5 ingredients this yummy spinach dip comes together quickly with only 5 minutes of prep and 25 minutes of bake time.
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup store-bought spinach dip
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 store-bought frozen pie crust
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Whisk the eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk in the spinach dip, half-and-half, cheese, salt and pepper.
Fill the pie crust with the egg mixture and bake until golden brown, 25 to 35 minutes. Let rest for 15 minutes to set, then cut and serve.
You'll also love
- Kale & Sausage Ragu 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Honey-Roasted Brussels Sprouts... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Chili Recipe 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Seared Arugula, Egg, and Cheddar... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Fresh Spinach & Gorgonzola Dip 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Soup with Creamed... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Two-Ingredient Flatbreads/Tortillas 3.8/5 (72 Votes)