Marshmallow Dream No Bake Cheesecake
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 40 Squares of Graham Crackers Crushed
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter or Margarine melted.
- 10 oz. Bag of large marshmallows (40 marshmallows)
- 3/4 Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 - 8-oz. packages of cream cheese
- 12-oz. Container Cool Whip
Preparation time 30mins
For the Crust:
In a the Bowl of a Food Processor, crush graham crackers. Add Sugar, and Melted butter and pulse until well combined. Press into a greased 9" spring form pan. Set aside.
In a medium saucepan, melt marshmallows and heavy whipping cream over low heat. Once marshmallows are melted completely remove from heat. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; add marshmallow mixture. Cool. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread into crust and Garnish the top with freshly sliced strawberries. Refrigerate until set.
You'll also love
- Biscoff No Bake Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)