Stoli Jelly Cosmo Shot
These are very fun jello shots with a maraschino cherry in each, and the stem sticking out to pick it up by.
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin, about 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup Stoli Vodka
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 3/4 cups cranberry juice cocktail, heated to boiling
- CHERRY SUGAR:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 maraschino cherries
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
In a large bowl, mix the gelatin, vodka, and Cointreau. Let stand 1 minute. Add the hot cranberry juice and stir until gelatin completely dissolves. Pour into ice molds and refrigerate until firm for about 3 hours.
Blend sugar with cherries in a small food processor. Pour out on to a plate and let it dry for few hours. Blend it again until you get red crystals. White sugar will become more pinkish and brown sugar will become more reddish.
To serve, I garnish each shot with the cherry sugar. By itself this is a serious and strong shot! For more fun, I really like it coated with cherry sugar. I made some and incorporated a maraschino cherry, by dropping a cherry into each jelly cube before refrigeration.
You'll also love
- Mexican Cinnamon Sugar Cookies 4/5 (81 Votes)
- Valentine's Day Cupcakes 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Gluten-Free & Grain-Free Pretzels 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Pretty Yummy Fruit Salad by The... 4/5 (100 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Baked Blintzes with... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Candy Cane Martini 4.6/5 (19 Votes)