Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake
- Chocolate Cake Mix (Fudge)
- (ingredients in mix: water, oil, eggs)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1/2 C Butter (softened)
- 1/2 C Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3-4 C Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 C Chocolate Chips
- 1 C (small bag) Mini Reese Peanut Butter Cups (cut in half)
Heat oven to 350 degrees
Make cake according to box. Pour in a greased 9 X 13 pan.
Mix Cream cheese, butter, peanut butter and vanilla. Beat in powdered sugar until it is a thick, sweet mess of a lump. Drop by the spoonful into the batter and swirl slightly.
Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
Bake for 45-50 minutes. Watch and don't let the edges burn.
Serve warm...kind of like a chocolate peanut butter lava cake.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Earthquake Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)