One-Pan Tomato Pesto Salmon
- 6 ounces skinless salmon
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons pesto
1. Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
2. On a baking sheet, lay down zucchini. Drizzle on olive oil and sprinkle on salt and pepper.
3. Lay the salmon on the zucchini, and spread the pesto on top of the salmon. Top with tomatoes.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes
You'll also love
- Coconut Frosting 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Crumble Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach-Artichoke Lasagna Roll-Ups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tamari Baked Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon with Lemon Butter Caper... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheese and Tomato Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)