Slow Cooker Candied Almonds
These delicious slow cooker candied almonds are a deliciously crunchy and crispy treat! Make them for school or work lunches, as christmas cookie gifts, or for a gathering or get together!
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tbs of cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 4 1/2 cups of almonds
- Cooking spray
Adapted from jumbleyum.com
In a mixing bowl, combine together the brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and salt. In a separate bowl, mix the egg white and vanilla together evenly with a whisk..
Place all of the almonds in a large bowl, and pour the liquid egg and vanilla mixture on top of it. Mix the entire thing together until the liquid has been evenly distributed.
Next, pour the dry mixture in as well, making sure to evenly coat all of the almonds with it.
Spray the inside of your crock pot with a layer of cooking spray. Add in all of the almonds, then cook on high for 3 hours. Then, the almonds will be toasted and ready to enjoy!
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.4/5 (738 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup for Weight... 4.1/5 (318 Votes)
- Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 4.4/5 (283 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (129 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Texas Pecan Pie Pound Cake 3.8/5 (179 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds 4.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Roast Duck with Apple Raisin... 0/5 (0 Votes)