Cinnamon Bun Cake
You can serve this delicious Cinnamon Bun Cake at room temperature but personally, I think it's best served warm right out of the oven after drizzling with glaze.
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cups nuts, optional
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from howtocookguide.com
With an electric mixer or stand-up mixer, mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla. Once combined well, slowly stir in 4 tablespoons melted butter. Pour batter into a greased 9×13-inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, mix the 2 sticks of softened butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nuts until well combined.
Drop evenly over cake batter by the tablespoon and use a knife to marble and swirl through the cake.
Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out nearly clean from center.
Place powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. Drizzle over warm cake.
Serve warm (we like it straight out of the oven) or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Fruit Cocktail Salad 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Pineapple Sunshine Cake 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Jello Salad 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- S' Mores Poke Cake 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Chili for 100 People 3.3/5 (100 Votes)
- Christmas Cookie Dough Dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Ricotta & Pear Crostini with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)