Kahlua pork Ribs-in the crock
super easy made in the crock pot.. the sweet and spicy sauce is delish. Experiment with the ratios of ingredients as your taste dictates.. I like heat so I use a spicier BBQ sauce, and make sure my rub is hot and tastey. You can make these as hot or mild as you wish!
Note, our dog Po awaits the bones!
- 2 racks of pork spare ribs- score the back membrane with a sharp knife or pull off
- Rub o Love, Aztec rub or other rub seasoning- Aztec rub doubles up the coffee mocha taste!
- 1 lg onion sliced
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup Kahlua Liquor
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce- I used a honey chipotle bbq sauce- spicy and good!
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup island terriaki or "Soy Vey"
cut rib racks in half, rub all over with your favorite seasoning mix, set aside
place the onions and garlic cloves into the slow cooker- I use my big oblong crock
arrange the ribs on top of onions & garlic
pour the Kahlua, BBQ sauce, Soy Sauce and Soy Vey over the ribs
cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or 8-10 hours on low, until meat is starting to fall off the bones
remove ribs, cover with foil to keep warm and set aside
strain solids from the remaining sauce (or just puree it all together) and glaze the ribs.
You'll also love
- Oven roasted banana rum cheesecake... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Pan Seared Steak with... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- StoveTop Stuffing Meatloaf 4.1/5 (82 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Wings with... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- David Venable's Bacon-Wrapped Beef... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Barbecued Baby... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Baby Back Ribs - Crockpot and/or... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Quick Grilled Pork Ribs 4.7/5 (12 Votes)