Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
All of the flavors of buffalo chicken wings rolled up into a golden brown grilled cheese sandwich.
- 1/4 cup cooked warm chicken, shredded
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise, optional
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon green or red onion, sliced or diced
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese, crumbled, room temperature
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, room temperature, grated
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Mix the chicken, hot sauce, mayonnaise, carrot, celery and onion in a small bowl.
Butter the outside of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheeses on the inside of one slice of bread, top with the buffalo chicken salad, the remaining cheese and finally the other slice of bread.
Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
Add the sandwich and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2 to 4 minutes per side.
You'll also love
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge 4.6/5 (57 Votes)
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche Bites 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Stuffed French Bread Sandwich 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey & Brie Sandwich... 4.7/5 (39 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Melt 4.5/5 (47 Votes)