King Ranch Chicken
A Texas favorite.
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounce can of diced pimentos
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 onion, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Sauté onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
2. Stir in soup, Rotel, pimentos and cheese; mix well.
3. Pour soup mixture over chicken in a 9x11 baking dish.
4. Bake at 325 for 30-40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
5. Serve over rice.