Sticky Buns Made Easy
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 3 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 3 3 tablespoons light molasses or dark Karo syrup
- 1 1 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 10 10 can 10 ounces can refrigerated flaky biscuits
Adapted from google.com
In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, molasses and water. Heat until bubbly.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spoon 1 teaspoon of the hot syrup into each of 8 ungreased muffin cups. Sprinkle with nuts.
Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place 5 biscuit pieces in each prepared muffin cup.
Spoon remaining syrup over biscuit pieces in cups. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until deep golden brown.
Cool in cups for 3 minutes, then turn onto waxed paper.