Orange Glazed Salmon Fillets With Rosemary
An aromatic method of cooking salmon from myrecipes. This originated in Cooking Light's April 2009 issue.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, 1" thick
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt ans pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fillets.
Cook 2 minutes per side OR until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from pan.
Recoat pan with spray.
Add shallots and saute 30 seconds. Stir in wine and rosemary.
Cook until liquid almost evaporates, about 30 seconds.
Add juice and syrup, bring to a boil and cook 1 minute.
Return fillets to pan. Cook 1 minute per side OR until thoroughly heated.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (708 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (499 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)