Tuna With Tomatoes & Bruschetta
Easy to make tuna and tomato bruschetta will impress your guests at your next party. You can make the tuna mixture ahead of time, refrigerate and serve when they arrive.
- 1 (2.6-ounce) pouch, or (5-ounce) can StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 16 slices of French bread, sliced 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch thick
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded BelGioioso Mozzarella cheese, or 1 cup fresh BelGioioso Mozzarella cheese, chopped, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced, fresh parsley
- 4 leaves Bibb lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Blend garlic and oil. Brush olive oil mixture on one side of each piece of bread. Reserve remaining oil.
In a medium bowl, lightly combine tomatoes, cheese, tuna, parsley and reserved oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place about 1⁄4 cup mixture on each piece of toast. Place one piece of Bruschetta on each lettuce-lined plate.
You'll also love
- Easy Meat Free Lasagna with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Tomato and Basil Breakfast Pie 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cran-Rosemary Punch 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Fish Market au Gratin Potatoes 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Fried Fish Sandwich With Kimchi &... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Fully Cooked Ham 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Anchovies,... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Tuna Salad Composee 4/5 (2 Votes)