LAZY DAY CROCK POT LASAGNA RECIPE
- 1 bag of frozen cheese ravioli (25 oz)
- 1 lb of ground beef, browned
- 3 cans of crushed tomatoes (14 or 15 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of Garlic Salt
- 4 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
In a large skillet brown the beef completely and drain off any remaining fat.
Stir in all the cans of tomatoes, and seasonings.
In a 6 quart crock pot, cover the bottom with some of the sauce.
Then place a layer of ravioli across the bottom.
Then place a layer of the mozzarella cheese.
Continue this until all the meat sauce and the ravioli is used.
You want to end with the meat sauce on top.
Then top with the leftover mozzarella cheese and add the parmesan cheese on top (completely optional).
Cook on low for 4 hours.
Turn off and let it sit for about 15 minutes before you serve. Cut and serve. Serve with your favorite side salad and crusty garlic bread.