Key Lime Pie Martini
This martini tastes just like key lime pie! A perfect indulgence for dessert or when you're looking to impress friends and family.
- 3tablespoons3 tablespoons Licor 43
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon lemon-flavored vodka
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3tablespoons3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 11 lime wedge
- 1/2tablespoon1/2 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons heavy cream, whipped with 2 teaspoons sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Chill a martini glass.
In a shaker filled with ice, mix all ingredients except the garnish items. Shake till shaker is cold.
Rub rim of martini glass with lime and dip into the graham cracker crumbs.
Strain drink into the glass. garnish with lime and top with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Supreme Pizza Dip 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple Cider & Cranberry Sangria 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Ginger Limeade 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sear-Roasted Haddock or Cod with... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Vegan Red Curry Peanut Pâté 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Blender Eggnog 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Espresso Martini 4.4/5 (8 Votes)