Spinach Artichoke Crescent Ring
- 2 Cups prepared spinach dip
- 2 Tbsp. diced pimientos, drained on paper towel
- 1 Cup chopped canned artichoke hearts
- 2 Cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2-8 oz. cans refrigerated crescent rolls
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine dip, pimientos, artichokes, chicken, mozzarella cheese and garlic powder; mix well.
3. Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in center of pan forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary. Spoon chicken mixture into center of each triangle. Bring small ends of triangles over mixture, tucking ends under.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)