I got this recipe from Phillip Dunford a very sweet co-worker at The CPA Software Technology Advisor. Thanks Phillip for being so kind to me and smiling every day.
- 2 blocks of Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 2 bunches of Green Onions (Chopped)
- 1 package of Thousand Island Powder dressing mix
- Shredded Cheese (optional)
- Finely Chopped Ham (optional)
- Pepper to taste
1. Use a fork and mash the Cream Cheese then add the Chopped Green Onion, Thousand Island powder, Shredded Cheese and Ham if you wish. Mix very well into a spread.
2. Spread on the Tortillas then roll-up and slice into 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch pieces and lay them out on a nice tray. These are really good.