Cajun Chicken Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach
Kick up the flavor for dinner tonight with this Cajun Chicken Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach. Serve this dish with rice and your favorite veggies.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of cooked spinach (or defrost frozen spinach)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano and thyme)
- 1/2 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- Freshly ground black pepper and sea salt, to taste
Adapted from media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound the chicken breast flat, but not too thin.
Throw in pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper into a medium sized bowl. In another bowl, mix the Cajon spices with the breadcrumbs.
Provide a serving of about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. Make rolls of each chicken breast firm and tie the rolled chicken with string or hold together with plenty of toothpicks. Spread olive oil onto each chicken. Add the Cajon seasoning on top.
Place a sheet of foil onto a tray and the lay chicken rolls with folded parts facing down onto the sheet. Let the chicken cook through for 35 to 40 minutes.
Take out toothpicks or ties before serving. Bon appetite!
You'll also love
- Easy Lemon Cookies 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Orange-Kissed Chocolate Brownies 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- HEARTY LENTIL SOUP (Dr. OZ) 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Tex Mex Squash Casserole 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Strawberry Lettuce Salad 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Kale, White Bean and Potato Soup 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Best Skinny Eggplant Rollatini... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)