Decadent Chocolate Pecan Pie
Prep time: 15 minutes, Cook time: 1 hour, Yields: 10 servings
- 1 9 inch (refrigerated) Deep Dish Pie Crust
- 1 C. Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels
- 3 T. Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 3 T. Butter, (Melted)
- 2 t. Vanilla
- 1 C. Dark Corn Syrup
- 1 C. Sugar
- 1/2 t. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 t. Ground Allspice
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 1 1/2 C. Shelled Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Line 9 inch deep dish Pie Plate with Pie Crust (follow instructions for Baking Pie Crust). Bake and remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 325.
3. Microwave Chocolate Chips and Milk in Medium Microwave bowl on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour Chocolate evenly over crust.
4. Beat Eggs in large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Slowly pour mixture over chocolate layer. Foil around edges of Crust to prevent over-browning.
5. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until filling is puffed and center is still soft enough to move when shaken gently. Cool completely.