Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes - made from leftover mashed potatoes
- 3 slices bacon
- 4 cups cold leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove the bacon slices, crumble, and set aside. Leave the bacon drippings in the skillet.
Mix the mashed potatoes, eggs, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; stir in the crumbled bacon and Cheddar cheese.
Form the mixture into 8 patties. Heat the bacon drippings over medium heat, and pan-fry the patties in the drippings until crisp on each side, about 4 minutes per side.
You'll also love
- Warm Pepper and Tomato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple & Veggie Sausage Breakfast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dates with Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Noodle Soup with Cinnamon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Buns 0/5 (0 Votes)