Spaghetti Squash Hashbrown
2 WW Smart Points
- 2 cups cooked & shredded spaghetti squash (about 1/2 small cooked squash)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt, to taste (optional)
Adapted from blog.myfitnesspal.com
Heat the oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat.
Press the water out of the squash with paper towels.
Form little patties (2 tablespoons or so) by pressing the squash firmly between your palms.
Place the patties gently on the warmed skillet and let cook for 5-7 minutes per side. Only flip these once if possible to get the nice browned effect.
Transfer to paper towels to drain, then serve warm. Sprinkle with some salt if desired.
Per serving: Calories: 104; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 105mg; Carbohydrate: 10g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 1g
You'll also love
- ITALIAN LENTIL SOUP 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Beefy Sloppy Joe 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemonade scones 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Mom's Mashed Potatoes 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Scalloped Potatoes 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Enchiladas 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Tex-Mex Baked Spaghetti Squash 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)