Smoky Maple Mustard Salmon
4 servings @ 148 cal per serving
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain or Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika or ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 4-ounce skinless center-cut wild-caught salmon fillets
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
1.Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
2.Combine mustard, maple syrup, paprika (or chipotle), pepper and salt in a small bowl.
3.Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mustard mixture evenly on the salmon.
4.Roast until just cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes.