This is usually prepared in the Summer and Spring because the items are less expensive at that time.
If you are preparing this in Dessert Cups, you may want to top it with a Maraschino Cherry.
- 1 C. Sour Cream
- 1/4 t. Cinnamon
- 1 C. Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 C. Mandarin Orange Segments (drained)
- 1 C. Banana (sliced)
- 1 C. Grapes (cut in halves)
1. Combine Sour Cream and Cinnamon; mix well.
2. Add Marshmallows, Oranges and grapes; mix gently.
3. Add the Bananas last as they have a tendency to break-up easily. Be careful when stirring them in the salad. Chill!!!!!!and Enjoy.