Baileys Irish Cream Brownies
- 1 Boxed Fudge Brownie Mix 9x13 size, plus box indicated ingredients or your favorite homemade brownies
- Baileys Frosting
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Baileys Ganache
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 85mins
Adapted from spendwithpennies.com
Prepare brownies according to package directions. Cool completely.
Beat butter on medium speed until fluffy. Add in Baileys and mix well.
Add powdered sugar a little at a time until completely incorporated. Beat until soft and fluffy.
Spread over brownies and refrigerate while making the Baileys ganache.
Combine Baileys and heavy cream in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Bring just to a boil and immediately pour over chocolate chips. Let sit 5 minutes without stirring.
Whisk until smooth and spread over frosted brownies. Let sit at room temperature about 30 minutes. Refrigerate until set.