Chicken and Broccoli With Pasta
- White Wine Sauce:
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite-sized cubes, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, plus extra for topping
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1 pkg pasta
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 tbsp butter divided
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt
"In a large zip-lock bag combine chicken, breadcrumbs and cheese and shake to coat chicken. Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add chicken. Brown on all sides until thoroughly cooked and remove from heat.
Cook angel hair according to package directions. Set aside.
Mix broccoli, chicken and pasta. Cover and set aside.
In a small saucepan mix garlic, wine and broth and bring to a boil. Heat until reduced by half and whisk in butter 1 tablespoon at a time. Add salt and red pepper. Toss with pasta and top with Parmesan cheese."