Mississippi Mud Cake
- 1 C. Pecans (chopped)
- 1 C. Butter
- 1 (4 oz.) Semisweet Chocolate Baking Bar, (chopped)
- 2 C. Sugar
- 1 1/2 C. Flour
- 1/2 C. Unsweetened Cocoa
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 t. Salt
- 1 (10.5 oz.) bag Miniature Mashmallows
1. Place pecans in a single layer on a baking Sheet.
2. Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
3. Microwave 1 cup Butter and semisweet chocolate in a large microwave safe glass bowl on High 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
4. Whisk Sugar and next 5 ingredients into Chocolate mixture. Pour batter into a greased 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven,and sprinkle evenly with Miniature Marshmallows; Bake 8 to 10 more minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle warm Cake with Chocolate Frosting and sprinkle evenly with toasted Pecans.