Substitutes (1) You can substitute 1/2 t. Salt, and 1/4 Onion or Garlic Salt for the Seasoning Salt. (2) You can substitute 2 1/2 t. Soy Sauce for Worcestershire Sauce. (3) You can Substitute Pretzel Sticks or Chinese Noodles for some of the Cereals.
- 6 T. Butter
- 1 t. Seasoning Salt
- 4 t. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 C. Corn Chex Cereal
- 2 C. Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 C. Wheat Chex Cereal
- 1 C. Salted Mixed Nuts or Peanuts
1. Melt Butter in large Shallow baking pan over low heat. Add seasoning salt and Worcestershire Sauce. Then stir in Cereals and nuts. Mix well.
2. Heat oven to 250 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil then place the cereal mixture on the cookie sheet and place in oven for 45 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes.
3. Spread out on Paper towels to cool. Makes about 7 cups.