Mini no-bake Key lime pies
No-bake your way into this delicious and ultra-easy mini Key lime pie made with Cool Whip, yogurt, lime zest and a premade graham cracker pie shell.
- 2 cups Cool Whip topping, thawed (for the pie)
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Key lime pie yogurt
- 6 premade mini graham cracker crumb pie shells
- Zest from 1 lime, for the pie
- Zest from 1 lime, for garnish
- 6 dollops Cool Whip topping, for garnish
- 6 small lime quarters, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from sheknows.com
To a medium-size bowl, add the Cool Whip, just 1 container of yogurt and zest from 1 lime. Stir together.
Add the Cool Whip mixture to the pie shells.
Spoon the remaining container of yogurt on top to give the pie a light green color.
Top each pie with a dollop of Cool Whip, lime zest and a lime quarter.
Put the pies in the refrigerator, and chill before serving (about 1 hour).