Apple Pie Roll Ups
It's so easy to make these delicious Apple Pie Roll Ups with cinnamon sugar. Serve with a yummy caramel dip and they are guaranteed to disappear right before your eyes.
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Start by cutting off the crusts of your bread slices. Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread to get it ready to roll. If your apple fie filling has larger chunks of apples, it may be best to cut them up a little bit more before trying to fit them in the roll. Once you have small pieces that will roll nicely, put about 2 tablespoons worth of your pie filling into the flattened bread. Then start rolling! Once you have all your rolls ready, dip them into the melted butter. When they are thoroughly coated roll them in your cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Place all your Apple Pie Roll Ups onto a parchment lined cookie sheet with the seam side down so they don't unroll and bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crispy. Serve with a yummy caramel dip and they are guaranteed to disappear right before your eyes.
You'll also love
- Rainbow Cookies 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER GREEK POTATOES 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Appetizer - Ham & Cheese Pinwheels 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemony Lentil Soup 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Polar Bear Cupcakes 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple Strudel In Puff Pastry 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pineapple-Chicken Stir Fry 4.4/5 (8 Votes)