Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken Bites Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size cubes
- 12 slices bacon (We use Bear Creek Smokehouse Bacon), cut into thirds
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Chili powder, if desired
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Set aside.
Season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili powder (if using).
Wrap each piece of chicken with a strip of bacon and secure bacon with toothpick. Place the brown sugar on a plate then roll each chicken piece in the brown sugar. Place the chicken pieces on the greased cookie sheet.
Bake 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the bacon is brown and crispy.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (230 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)