Slow-Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
Your slow cooker makes easy work of this hot and hearty Cheesy Potato Soup. Set it in the morning and it's ready to serve when you get home.
- Reynolds™ Slow Cooker Liners
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen southern-style diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion (from 12-ounce bag), thawed
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 (32-ounce) carton Progresso™ chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) bag American-Cheddar cheese blend, shredded (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces (from 2.8-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 405mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Place Reynolds™ Slow Cooker Liners inside a 5- to 6 1/2 -quart slow cooker bowl. Make sure that liner fits snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl and pull the top of the liner over rim of bowl.
In lined slow cooker, mix potatoes, onion, celery, broth and water.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
In small bowl, mix flour into milk; stir into potato mixture. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture thickens. Stir in cheese until melted. Garnish individual servings with bacon and green onions. Sprinkle with pepper if desired.
You'll also love
- No-Bake Chocolate Ganache Tart 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Frozen Champagne Cream in... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon-Blueberry Fluff 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Amish Onion Patties 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Kristen's Bacon Ranch Potato Salad 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef & Curry Pie 4.6/5 (10 Votes)