Homemade Dog Treats - Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1 / tablespoon of peanut butter (I used chunky you can use whatever you have in the house)
- 1/2 tablespoon of water
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. It really does not matter what order you mix your ingredients together these are dog treats not a wedding cake.
3. I personally started with the oatmeal and then mixed in the cinnamon. After the cinnamon I decided to drizzle in the honey and stirred it together. Then came the peanut butter which I also mixed in before adding the water and egg. I stirred the mixture together really well to ensure that all of the oatmeal was covered.
4. I don't use cooking oil spray so I coated the baking sheet with olive oil - you could certainly use any healthy oil you choose.
5. I made these into round cookies but you could do spoon drop cookies if you don't want to get all messy.