Creamy Chicken Tacos- Slow Cooker
This recipe is doubled from the original recipe. This will feed a larger group of people or allow for leftovers.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cans of Rotel (or generic equivalent) tomatoes
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 515mins
Adapted from thepinningmama.com
1. Combine the tomatoes and chicken breasts, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2. Shred chicken using method of your preference (two forks, hand mixer, tongs, etc.).
3. Cut the block of cream cheese into four chunks and lay on top of chicken.
4. Cook for an additional 30 minutes, or until the cream cheese is completely soft.
5. Stir cream cheese into meat mixture until completely combined.
6. Serve as tacos with all of your favorite fixings, on a salad, in quesadillas, over rice, in a casserole, as enchilada filling, or any way your heart desires!