Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Need a boost? Try these delicious, quick and easy cinnamon roasted almonds for a snack that packs a punch. Also makes a great gift when placed in a bag and tied with a ribbon.
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Beat egg whites and vanilla extract in a large bowl; add almonds and toss to coat. Stir brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and salt into almonds until blended. Spread almond mixture into prepared baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until coating is dry, about 75 minutes.
You'll also love
- Giant Double Chocolate Pound Cake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Scalloped Corn & Broccoli 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Surprise Cake 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Potato Gratin 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Triple Berry Cheesecake Cobbler 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- The Ultimate Crab Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Shiitake & Roasted Red Pepper Puff... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Brie with Raspberry Jam,... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)