Copycat IKEA Swedish Meatballs
- 2 pounds frozen, fully cooked meatballs
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
Adapted from tablespoon.com
1. Toss frozen meatballs with allspice and place on rimmed baking sheet.
2. Cook meatballs in oven according to package directions.
3. While meatballs are cooking, prepare gravy. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Whisk in beef broth and continue cooking, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
6. Spoon gravy over cooked meatballs and top with parsley.